Worst Fear Worst Fear

Very artsy..

Infact, it may be too artsy for Newgrounds. To me, this seems to mostly be a poem of some sort..Most of the people here will accuse you of being emo and will vote zero..It's easily predictable..The best of luck to you and your flash..

BB - Halloween Collab BB - Halloween Collab

Are you guys ripping off the clocks?

I didn't watch it all..Too simular to clock movies..And I don't like those either..Don't take my opinion, because it doesn't really matter..

ThornBerryBlock responds:

I'd rather see it as a tribute.

Werewolves in London Werewolves in London

...

...the hell?

verses for everyday life verses for everyday life

to people that insulted this

to all of u who insulted him for believing in god,fuck u,ur going to hell,no doubts. im glad to see that finally someone on here had the courage to post something that involved god,i admire u,you r very brave,and i myself,believe in god,and to hellsdemonchild u stole merciful faggots from south park bigger longer and uncut u dickweed!

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

tails is not a girl!!

dude,thats not right!!tails is not a girl!tails is very kool,he usta be my fave character,but now knuckles is....well,the drawing was fantastic,but like i said before...tails is not a girl!!!

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

loved it ^.^

i loved it!it was great!lots of things to choose from,very funny lol my fave was when that guy shot him lol where did that guy come from?lol,the best stick movie/game ever!make more!and if you do,can u make like an adventure sorta thing,where your a hitman,and ur hired to kill that guy?that would be fun.again,that was fantastic!keep up the good work!