verses for everyday life verses for everyday life

to people that insulted this

to all of u who insulted him for believing in god,fuck u,ur going to hell,no doubts. im glad to see that finally someone on here had the courage to post something that involved god,i admire u,you r very brave,and i myself,believe in god,and to hellsdemonchild u stole merciful faggots from south park bigger longer and uncut u dickweed!

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

tails is not a girl!!

dude,thats not right!!tails is not a girl!tails is very kool,he usta be my fave character,but now knuckles is....well,the drawing was fantastic,but like i said before...tails is not a girl!!!

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

loved it ^.^

i loved it!it was great!lots of things to choose from,very funny lol my fave was when that guy shot him lol where did that guy come from?lol,the best stick movie/game ever!make more!and if you do,can u make like an adventure sorta thing,where your a hitman,and ur hired to kill that guy?that would be fun.again,that was fantastic!keep up the good work!

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

scene creator kool!!

randy,u never cease to amaze me,all of your other movies were great,n so is this game,i can't wait till ur next 1 ^_^ i haev a suggestion,how about a sonic one?i would reallyy love that if u made it ^_^,once again randy,ur the best.

Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE

great game!!

tigit game but egaMhcrA is a hacker on the high scores